This vessel is intended as a high speed, stable and maneuverable patrol vessel. 50 mph top speed is acheived with twin 175 hp Suzuki outboard motors which offer plenty of power, yet are economical to operate. There is seating for four people in the fully enclosed heated cabin. There a sliding doors either side of the cabin and a hinging door in back. Visibility is maximized with plenty of tempered glass windows. There is additional seating with lockers under on the front of the cabin. Freeman hatches are included in the deck both forward and aft for additional stowage. There is an anchor locker and stowage under the foredeck. Six cast aluminum cleats, anchor roller forward and aft towposts, and ladder are standard features. It is built primarily from 5086 and 5052 aluminum. The hull bottom is 1/4" thick, the topside and deck are 3/16" thick. The collar is manufactured by CPI and is available either as full air or air/foam.
1. Light displacement includes twin 175 HP Suzuki engines, 100 gallons of gasoline, no crew or payload.
2. Draft is from DWL to bottom of skeg of outboard motor.
- LOA: 24'
- Beam: 10' 6"
- Beam at DWL: 8' 10"
- Displacement at DWL1: 5032 lbs
- Draft2: 30"
- Top Speed light (6000 rpm): 50 mph
- Range light at 4000 rpm: 250 miles
- Fuel tankage: 100 gal. gasoline below deck
- propulsion: twin 175hp Suzuki outboards
- max payload: 1500 lbs.
- electrical: 2 group 24 batteries and switch